Home » Community » Introductions » Please stay seated
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Please stay seated [message #44363] Thu, 23 February 2012 09:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar MDBLITZ  is currently offline MDBLITZ
Go to all my models
It's just me saying hi to everyone. I'm a simple man with an open and creative mind. I like the outdoors, sports, animals, a good challenge and a good laugh. I dislike phoney people, liars and thief's. Doe's anyone? Can't wait to see everything that's available at Shapeways. That's about it for now.

Bye Fellow Shapies,
MDBLITZ
Re: Please stay seated [message #44376 is a reply to message #44363 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 14:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome MDBLITZ, tell us more about you. Where your from, what you design all that good stuff!

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Please stay seated [message #44381 is a reply to message #44376 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MDBLITZ  is currently offline MDBLITZ
Go to all my models
I'm 49 yrs old, still in love with the woman I met 19 yrs ago, and live with for the last 18 yrs. I live near the center of California in the San Joaquin Valley. I own and operated a Concrete & Masonry Company prior to becoming disabled in 99.

When I was actively working, I would design and build anything a client would want out of concrete, block, stone and etc. Used to make my own brick and slump stone in my younger days.

Now days I keep busy doing oddball crafts that you wouldn't find in stores. I enjoy working with miniatures and display lights. I stumbled onto this site while looking for scale model planes.

Previous Topic:So, this education *is* good for something.
Next Topic:Hi guys and gals !