Home » Support » Buying » Payment problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Payment problems [message #44336] Wed, 22 February 2012 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aurek_Dorn  is currently offline Aurek_Dorn
Go to all my models
On February 9th I ordered a small pendant in stainless steel. On February 10th my bank transfered the money of this order, but on the 20th i got a payment reminder and my order is still listed under "payment pending"?

Order Nr is 93548
Re: Payment problems [message #44337 is a reply to message #44336 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 21:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Aurek,

Please email service@shapeways with your order number and any payment info such as confirmation numbers. They'll get you fixed up.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Payment problems [message #44342 is a reply to message #44337 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 22:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
that is what I tried, but i got this error:
"his message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: service@shapeways.com"

that's why I'm posting the problem here.
Re: Payment problems [message #44371 is a reply to message #44336 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 13:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Aurek,

I will sent an email to my colleague from the Financial Department and ask her if she can have a look at this for you. I will contact you again by email as soon as I have received a feedback about this from her.

Kindly,
Christel
Customer Service Agent
Shapeways

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: Payment problems [message #44384 is a reply to message #44371 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 16:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Okay, thank you!
Re: Payment problems [message #44421 is a reply to message #44336 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 09:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Aurek,

I have just sent you an email about this Smile

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways

Previous Topic:error co-creater template order
Next Topic:misspelled Ontario as Ontar

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.