Home » Support » Buying » UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped [message #44293] Tue, 21 February 2012 22:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar JamesSaunders  is currently offline JamesSaunders
Go to my shop
I received an email from UPS over the weekend telling me that I should expect an order to arrive today. Looking up that same order on Shapeways shows that it is still in production. This same scenario has happened on my last two shipments; I receive notice from UPS that I should get my order before or at the same time it is shipping form SW. I know that UPS claims to be fast, but I don't think they are time-travel-Back-to-the-Future fast. What gives? It's not really a problem, just an annoyance, but if it is a symptom of some other more important bug in the SW shipping system, maybe they can take care of it.
Re: UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped [message #44300 is a reply to message #44293 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 05:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar cadop  is currently offline cadop
Go to my shop
Does the UPS thing actually say delivery or "shipping label created"?

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2012 05:21 UTC]

Re: UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped [message #44320 is a reply to message #44300 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 17:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JamesSaunders  is currently offline JamesSaunders
Go to my shop
The email said "Scheduled Delivery Date: Tuesday, 02/21/2012". However, it looks like I will now receive it today.
Re: UPS Expected Delivery before parts are even shipped [message #44321 is a reply to message #44293 ] Wed, 22 February 2012 17:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I believe the switch on the Shapeways side is manual. Perhaps your item got missed? I'd email service@shapeways.com with your order number so they are aware of what happened, and maybe can give you some insight into what is happening (shipped or not).

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:arrival time for silver in toronto
Next Topic:error co-creater template order

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.