Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Expedited shipping
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Expedited shipping [message #44228] Mon, 20 February 2012 23:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar torus2  is currently offline torus2
Go to my shop
Is there currently any way to order with express, or expedited shipping? My client's order is time sensitive, and we're hoping to get the model in earlier than standard shipping would allow.

Thanks in advance,

-A
Re: Expedited shipping [message #44232 is a reply to message #44228 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 00:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Roy_Stevens  is currently offline Roy_Stevens
Go to my shop
Post it in feedback, I'd vote for it. Ground from NY to the west coast is painfully slow. I miss the next day air shipping.

Earl Grey, hot.
Re: Expedited shipping [message #44235 is a reply to message #44228 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 01:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cadop  is currently offline cadop
Go to my shop
Remember the shipping is estimated. Dont count on your model actually getting there on the day you think it is. If it is a serious business issue, iMaterialise has an overnight option.

Previous Topic:Exception: Action Required
Next Topic:arrival time for silver in toronto

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.