Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d model file for printing mini building needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44202] Mon, 20 February 2012 08:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar keng  is currently offline keng
Go to all my models
hi
for an art project on memory i need a 3d file i can send to shapeways for printing of the main entrance building of the concentration camp Birkenau- there are several files i saw on google sketchup that would be just fine. final building would need to be 2.5 inches in length height to scale .
thank you
attached photo - but the sketchup images are more abstract and suit the project better together with railroad section
thanks
ken
will pay

[Updated on: Mon, 20 February 2012 13:45 UTC]

Re: 3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44205 is a reply to message #44202 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 13:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar david webster  is currently offline david webster
Go to all my models
I could model it for you ,would you supply better ref images and how much detail are you looking for ?
Re: 3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44213 is a reply to message #44205 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 16:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Ken, welcome to Shapeways Smile

I've sent you a PM.

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"

Previous Topic:artist needs help with a project please! (will pay)
Next Topic:Very, very simple task

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.