Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d model file for printing mini building needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44202] Mon, 20 February 2012 08:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar keng  is currently offline keng
Go to all my models
hi
for an art project on memory i need a 3d file i can send to shapeways for printing of the main entrance building of the concentration camp Birkenau- there are several files i saw on google sketchup that would be just fine. final building would need to be 2.5 inches in length height to scale .
thank you
attached photo - but the sketchup images are more abstract and suit the project better together with railroad section
thanks
ken
will pay

[Updated on: Mon, 20 February 2012 13:45 UTC]

Re: 3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44205 is a reply to message #44202 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 13:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar david webster  is currently offline david webster
Go to all my models
I could model it for you ,would you supply better ref images and how much detail are you looking for ?
Re: 3d model file for printing mini building needed [message #44213 is a reply to message #44205 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 16:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Ken, welcome to Shapeways Smile

I've sent you a PM.

-Marcus

Previous Topic:artist needs help with a project please! (will pay)
Next Topic:Very, very simple task