Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » artist needs help with a project please! (will pay)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
artist needs help with a project please! (will pay) [message #44204] Mon, 20 February 2012 12:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar philt68  is currently offline philt68
Go to all my models
i'm looking for someone to print 3d sentences for me, of a lightweight material that i could hang from the ceiling-ideally, each sentence would be 4/5 feet long, but i know that that's probably not possible, so as large as possible, or, each word could be large, and i'll string the sentence together myself...in terms of material, something that looks like aerogel would be lovely, but i'm happy to discuss...

can anyone help? of course, i can pay..

thanks

phil

email is philtoledano@yahoo.com
Re: artist needs help with a project please! (will pay) [message #44207 is a reply to message #44204 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 14:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
depending on height, thickness of characters this could get really expensive. There are no materials that look like aerogel. You could get aerogel laser cut which would look really cool but be insanely expensive. Frosted detailed is probably the closest aproximation. If you give me the sentences you want made I can get you a quote on how much it would cost to get printed out of that material.

To string together do you want a back plane printed? or strings printed between the letters?

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/

Previous Topic:Blixus
Next Topic:3d model file for printing mini building needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.