Home » Support » Buying » Exception: Action Required
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Exception: Action Required [message #44181] Sun, 19 February 2012 16:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar emilkarlsson  is currently offline emilkarlsson
Go to all my models
Hello!
I placed an order a while ago and i got a mail that said my order was shipped. Great!
However after a while when the package did not arrive i checked the tracking through my shopping cart and the UPS site says:
Scheduled Delivery (Pending):
Pending action by the original sender.
If you are the receiver, please provide the correct shipping address to the sender. If you are the sender, please select the Change Delivery button and provide the correct shipping address to UPS."

The thing is that i checked my address and it is correct. Both shipping and billing.
Do i need to do something here?
Thank you.
Re: Exception: Action Required [message #44183 is a reply to message #44181 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 17:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You should email service@shapeways.com with this question. Send them your order# and UPS tracking#

What country do you live in?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Exception: Action Required [message #44184 is a reply to message #44183 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 17:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar emilkarlsson  is currently offline emilkarlsson
Go to all my models
OK. I will do that.
I live in New York.

Previous Topic:Large project, time sensitive, questions
Next Topic:Expedited shipping

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.