Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #43939] Mon, 13 February 2012 16:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey guys,

it's getting to be that time again. Please hit me up here with questions and news you'd like to hear more about Smile

See you on Wednesday!

- Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #43949 is a reply to message #43939 ] Mon, 13 February 2012 19:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GWMT  is currently offline GWMT
Go to my shop
Why'd the chicken cross the road? Very Happy

What's the latest news on the Squishy material?
Re: Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #43951 is a reply to message #43939 ] Mon, 13 February 2012 19:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
You didn't watch Material Monday today? I'm sure the video will be up to catch up on the latest material news.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #43992 is a reply to message #43951 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 09:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I missed it too Sad
Be sure to share the link to the vid when its up.
Cheers
Paul
Re: Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #44057 is a reply to message #43951 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 05:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GWMT  is currently offline GWMT
Go to my shop
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 19:14

You didn't watch Material Monday today? I'm sure the video will be up to catch up on the latest material news.

I totally forgot it. Was it listed on the main page (or elsewhere)? I checked the Shapeways Live page and the Meetup page Sunday and didn't see any mention of it.

It might be a good thing to list all live events taking place like this on the Shaepways Live page so we can see at a glance everything that's coming up and when it takes place. Right now the Live page says 'We're on the air' at 12:18AM EST Smile GO TO BED!!!
Re: Feb. Edition of Shapeways Live - Feb. 15th 2pm EST [message #44122 is a reply to message #44057 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 21:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all,

Today's show is now in the archives. Thanks to everyone who tuned in. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Feedback.shapeways.com: 'single signon' activated
Next Topic:We're baaack!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.