Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for adult project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for adult project [message #43726] Thu, 09 February 2012 04:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar nap60647  is currently offline nap60647
Go to all my models
I'm interested in using Shapeways to create a product that would be used by adults. I would like to work with someone who has experience with precisely measured 3D models (think 2-3 parts that connect), and who is not squeamish Twisted Evil . I am happy to compensate fairly.

If you're interested, please e-mail nap60647@gmail.com. Please send an example of product(s) that you made which required precise measurement.
__ [message #43733 is a reply to message #43726 ] Thu, 09 February 2012 11:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Asier3d  is currently offline Asier3d
Go to my shop
[solved it´s been my fault. I´ve write it bad, sorry]

I´ve sent you an email but it´s been returned by the server. Maybe is not well written?...or maybe it reached to its limit. Anyway the best solution is provide us another email adress.

Thank you

[Updated on: Thu, 09 February 2012 11:58 UTC]

Re: __ [message #43845 is a reply to message #43733 ] Sat, 11 February 2012 19:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
Keep this in mind:

Explicit sexual content and weaponry look products are not accepted on Shapeways, neither private, nor public. Any file containing such content will be removed without further notice. We are allowed to make an exception for miniature weaponry (maximum size 10cm).

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog
Re: Modeler needed for adult project [message #43849 is a reply to message #43726 ] Sat, 11 February 2012 21:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Email sent.

I look forward to hearing back.

Paul

Previous Topic:Need a hand
Next Topic:Looking for someone to design small case for LCD display

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.