Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Feature this!  » No longer featured?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
No longer featured? [message #40810] Tue, 27 December 2011 17:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar JamesSaunders  is currently offline JamesSaunders
Go to my shop
Do our models get un-featured if we update photos of them? My Porcupine Crayon Holder (http://shpws.me/3mT6) was featured, but last night I updated with new photos from the new prints I just received, and now I can't find it in the featured products list.
Re: No longer featured? [message #40857 is a reply to message #40810 ] Wed, 28 December 2011 14:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi there James,

We rotate the images on the home page but it was not based on new images being uploaded. This was a coincidence and the rotation happened prior to the new images being submitted.

Regards

Duann Scott,
Re: No longer featured? [message #40858 is a reply to message #40857 ] Wed, 28 December 2011 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JamesSaunders  is currently offline JamesSaunders
Go to my shop
Thanks Duann. I took a look at my analytics and you are exactly right, as clicks took a dive sometime last week, before I put up the new pics.

When you say rotate, does that mean that at some point in the future my model would start showing up again, or do you phase out older features in favor of newer ones?
Re: No longer featured? [message #43603 is a reply to message #40857 ] Tue, 07 February 2012 09:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Hi Duann, about how long does an item get featured for? Does sales affect it's duration? When my skull ring arrives I wanna see if it can be featured. All I do is post on "Feature This" and it gets featured?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 February 2012 09:22 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: No longer featured? [message #43612 is a reply to message #43603 ] Tue, 07 February 2012 14:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi there,

Once you have good photographs on your model page and you post it in 'It Arrived' or 'Feature This' you have a greater chance of being featured in our promotions.

It does not guarantee promotion but it does increase your chances.

A good description and tags also helps.

Good luck with sales

Duann Scott,

Previous Topic:Wounded Heart Pendant
Next Topic:Breathable Roots, the actual print

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.