Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » offering free 3D services/advice
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
offering free 3D services/advice [message #43445] Sat, 04 February 2012 12:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar monsterbiteproductions  is currently offline monsterbiteproductions
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am currently studying 3D, 3D modeling, animation and everything relevant to it, I'd love to work on someones project whether it be creating a game or something for their own use, soon I am going to come out of college and graduate with a piece of paper, I need to bump up my experience and get a taster for creating more diverse things rather than coming at employers with a grade, I hope someone out there reads this and could do with a hand for their project

ALSO, I am currently doing some contract work for pinewood studios on a TV series they are looking to broadcast throughout britain, so if this post sounds interesting please feel free to check out some work I recently handed in for a modeling assignment, I am in my first year and my project is not complete yet but never the less here's the link-
http://tinyurl.com/7gwuuts

Thankyou for your time I appreciate it greatly
-Ben
Benhornibrook@yahoo.co.uk
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #43566 is a reply to message #43445 ] Mon, 06 February 2012 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Hi Ben,

I am sorry to tell you that your work is rather poor....
It is among the worst I have seen in a long while.
While it does show some understand of a bit of everything; modeling, texturing,lighting an rendering, it all is such low level that I would suggest to keep working very hard if you ever hope to get a job.
Please feel free to remove that video from youtube...

Rob
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #43569 is a reply to message #43566 ] Mon, 06 February 2012 20:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar monsterbiteproductions  is currently offline monsterbiteproductions
Go to all my models
Hello rob, that was pretty harsh, but I can take criticism, I am at college currently and have created that work within 4 months of being at college, but honestly, thankyou for the motivation to do well in the industry, i look forward to proving you wrong,
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44965 is a reply to message #43445 ] Tue, 06 March 2012 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darkknight  is currently offline darkknight
Go to all my models
I could use the help on some parts that are for my own use
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44969 is a reply to message #44965 ] Tue, 06 March 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maximusin3d  is currently offline maximusin3d
Go to my shop
Hi Ben,
i'd just like to offer a little word of encouragement. Thick skin or not, its hard to hear that your work is among the worst somebody has ever seen. As a student four months in i'd say you are fine. My work was absolutely horrible (and im not saying that to make you feel better) when i first started 3d and most people's work is. Just keep at it and you'll get better. Proving people wrong is a good attitude to have. Good luck.
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44985 is a reply to message #43569 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 00:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar megsempinado  is currently offline megsempinado
Go to my shop
hi there kid,
it's normal to get a negative feedback i have been through that, and i love the way you deal with it, just don't stop .

if you need some advice or you need help feel free to contact me.

Megs
http://artlit.deviantart.com
x_blacksaint_x@yahoo.com

3d artist philippines

Previous Topic:Need human scale figures modeler(1:32-1:35 scale)
Next Topic:parts needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.