Home » Support » Buying » shipments without billing / receipts ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43437] Sat, 04 February 2012 07:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar snoko  is currently offline snoko
Go to all my models
hi-all

Is there any would it would be possible to send anything i buy without including any billing / receipts ?

thanks

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43461 is a reply to message #43437 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 21:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Why? What are you trying to accomplish?

I can agree that it might make sense if you're trying to send a gift.

You should post such a suggestion on feedback.shapeways.com and let others vote for it.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43464 is a reply to message #43461 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 22:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thats exactly what I want , so I can avoid getting hammered by customs .

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43466 is a reply to message #43464 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 23:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Well.. I don't know that it's a good idea to try to avoid the tax man!

At least.. not to say so in public. Smile

Big Brother Watcheth.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43469 is a reply to message #43466 ] Sun, 05 February 2012 00:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
But I am actually sending gifts , along with other gifts as people do .

The problem is im not in the US to do it myself ,so it helps me meet customs quota to have the sender do it instead - if not then its simply pointless , as who sends gifts to people with price tags / billing ?

snoko
Re: shipments without billing / receipts ? [message #43470 is a reply to message #43466 ] Sun, 05 February 2012 01:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
For what its worth - I dont esp like the idea of killing the planet either - oxygen's resources arent as great as people think.

snoko

Previous Topic:Large Quantity of items
Next Topic:Order shipped to wrong country...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.