Home » Community » Work in progress » Vampire Skull Ring - Silver
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Vampire Skull Ring - Silver [message #43412] Fri, 03 February 2012 21:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Whats up everyone. Ive been working on this ring for some time and been changing it here and there. I'm very picky with my designs but I finally decided to get it made in silver. I made it a point to make myself a crazy looking ring that's thick and heavy in silver. I'll post pictures real soon. I'm gonna give it an antique look, so I'll show before and after pictures.

index.php?t=getfile&id=14705&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 19 February 2012 05:19 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Vampire Skull Ring - Silver [message #43447 is a reply to message #43412 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 14:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Looking forward to seeing these printed in silver, they will look great.
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Vampire Skull Ring - Silver [message #44154 is a reply to message #43447 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 05:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yeah, I can wait. Should be shipping out my way in 3 days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Vampire Skull Ring - Silver [message #44492 is a reply to message #44154 ] Sun, 26 February 2012 06:40 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Just got confirmatioon, shold be here this Monday.
Surprised Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Surprised

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:custom company logo
Next Topic:Warhamer 40k Bolter/Combi

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.