Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » offering free 3D services/advice
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
offering free 3D services/advice [message #43445] Sat, 04 February 2012 12:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar monsterbiteproductions  is currently offline monsterbiteproductions
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am currently studying 3D, 3D modeling, animation and everything relevant to it, I'd love to work on someones project whether it be creating a game or something for their own use, soon I am going to come out of college and graduate with a piece of paper, I need to bump up my experience and get a taster for creating more diverse things rather than coming at employers with a grade, I hope someone out there reads this and could do with a hand for their project

ALSO, I am currently doing some contract work for pinewood studios on a TV series they are looking to broadcast throughout britain, so if this post sounds interesting please feel free to check out some work I recently handed in for a modeling assignment, I am in my first year and my project is not complete yet but never the less here's the link-
http://tinyurl.com/7gwuuts

Thankyou for your time I appreciate it greatly
-Ben
Benhornibrook@yahoo.co.uk
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #43566 is a reply to message #43445 ] Mon, 06 February 2012 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Hi Ben,

I am sorry to tell you that your work is rather poor....
It is among the worst I have seen in a long while.
While it does show some understand of a bit of everything; modeling, texturing,lighting an rendering, it all is such low level that I would suggest to keep working very hard if you ever hope to get a job.
Please feel free to remove that video from youtube...

Rob
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #43569 is a reply to message #43566 ] Mon, 06 February 2012 20:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar monsterbiteproductions  is currently offline monsterbiteproductions
Go to all my models
Hello rob, that was pretty harsh, but I can take criticism, I am at college currently and have created that work within 4 months of being at college, but honestly, thankyou for the motivation to do well in the industry, i look forward to proving you wrong,
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44965 is a reply to message #43445 ] Tue, 06 March 2012 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darkknight  is currently offline darkknight
Go to all my models
I could use the help on some parts that are for my own use
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44969 is a reply to message #44965 ] Tue, 06 March 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maximusin3d  is currently offline maximusin3d
Go to my shop
Hi Ben,
i'd just like to offer a little word of encouragement. Thick skin or not, its hard to hear that your work is among the worst somebody has ever seen. As a student four months in i'd say you are fine. My work was absolutely horrible (and im not saying that to make you feel better) when i first started 3d and most people's work is. Just keep at it and you'll get better. Proving people wrong is a good attitude to have. Good luck.
Re: offering free 3D services/advice [message #44985 is a reply to message #43569 ] Wed, 07 March 2012 00:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar megsempinado  is currently offline megsempinado
Go to my shop
hi there kid,
it's normal to get a negative feedback i have been through that, and i love the way you deal with it, just don't stop .

if you need some advice or you need help feel free to contact me.

Megs
http://artlit.deviantart.com
x_blacksaint_x@yahoo.com

3d artist philippines

Previous Topic:Need human scale figures modeler(1:32-1:35 scale)
Next Topic:parts needed