Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking to make a ring for my girlfriend
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking to make a ring for my girlfriend [message #43411] Fri, 03 February 2012 21:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar PokeyThePenguin  is currently offline PokeyThePenguin
Go to all my models
She loves birds and owns a cockatiel.

The first gift I ever gave her was a fern pendant. She loved it, but it broke because it was cheap metal.

Combining those, I would like a ring with a fern and cockatiel incorporated. I would like it in silver.

I don't know much about 3d printing, am not a modeler, and from looking around on this forum, am now worried about unpredictable shrinkage and rough finish.

I would use the create your own ring thing, but I can't draw.

I would love some advice, or to find someone who knows what is up so I can pay them to make this for me.
Re: Looking to make a ring for my girlfriend [message #43416 is a reply to message #43411 ] Fri, 03 February 2012 22:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kevinweinewyork  is currently offline kevinweinewyork
Go to my shop
Hi, great project. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
Re: Looking to make a ring for my girlfriend [message #43463 is a reply to message #43411 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 22:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop

Hi, I sent you a private message with pictures.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 February 2012 22:17 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Looking to make a ring for my girlfriend [message #43465 is a reply to message #43463 ] Sat, 04 February 2012 23:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kevinweinewyork  is currently offline kevinweinewyork
Go to my shop
Hi I didnt receive your PM with pictures that you said you sent.

Previous Topic:3D Models of 1:6 scale finials, and lamps, Also 1:3 candlesticks
Next Topic:Need help decorating/coloring my St. Valentine's gift

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.