Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire! [message #42381] Fri, 20 January 2012 22:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar harryapeman  is currently offline harryapeman
Go to my shop
About me:
Hi, my name is Harry. I've been modeling for almost six years now. I'm always looking to grow my skills and offer them to other people! I'm really easy to get along with and would love to bring your ideas to fruition

Expertise: I have a background in Computer animation. I'm very good at combining both organic and mechanical styles.

Experience: After nearly six years of hobby model making, I'm now confident that I can lend my services to others.

Portfolio: You can see two of my pieces right here at Shapeways! http://www.shapeways.com/shops/machinemademan

And here a portfolio of some of my more recent works:
http://harryportfolio.tumblr.com/

Rate: I would love to do piece work. We can base the price off of the complexity of the model and your own personal budget. Let's talk!
Re: Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire! [message #42523 is a reply to message #42381 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 03:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pacheco8200  is currently offline pacheco8200
Go to all my models
I would like to make a model of my house for a snowglobe. I tried sketchuo for a few hours but dont have the time at the moment and i would like to be able to print this by valentines day. I got the idea from this site,
http://www.qarl.com/qLab/?p=77
it doesnt need to be to detailed because it will only be a few inches in size. I have multiple pictures from the perimeter of my house. I will include one so you can get an idea. Please let me know how much and and by when I could have it? Thanks

Re: Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire! [message #43075 is a reply to message #42381 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 23:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar avianmosquito  is currently offline avianmosquito
Go to all my models
Hello. My name is Jeremy Williams, and I'm looking for a 3d modeler for a video game my team is working on. The only option for payment is an even share of sales. Contact me at avm0121@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Re: Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire! [message #43348 is a reply to message #42381 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 18:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar knh717  is currently offline knh717
Go to all my models
Hi There,

I saw you on Shapeway's forum and was wondering if you would be interested in helping me.

I have a bunch of various symbols in flat 2D Photoshop
files (but can convert the designs into any other format).

Im looking for a 3D modeler/designer to take these images and work with me to make them into a 3D design for jewelry prototypes, physical models using Shapeways.

I am new to this program, so I am trying to be as specific as possible. If interested, would be glad to provide more info and pay for each design.

Thank you,

Katie
Re: Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire! [message #43350 is a reply to message #43348 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 19:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar harryapeman  is currently offline harryapeman
Go to my shop
Hey there Katie,

I'd be happy to work with you, and I'd love to hear more info. Do you want to send me a few examples, so I can get a good idea of the complexity you're looking at.

PSD format works fine for me, but if the files are too large to send via email, I can also accept them in a png or jpg format.

If you'd like to contact me directly, my email is harryst.design@gmail.com

Cheers,
Harry

Previous Topic:A Request For Whomever Makes My Corgi Cookie Cutter
Next Topic:Which CAD system??

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.