Home » Community » General Discussion » Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH [message #43304] Wed, 01 February 2012 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Hi SHAPEWAYS,

Today is started my first exhibit of my collections at the atelier , shop and gallery ETOILEMAASTRICHT in Stokstraat 9, Maastricht.

I'm really happy for this because is very important for my job and to promote my design and of course I thought that could be nice to share this event with you because you are an important part of this exhibition. How can I make my design real without SHAPEWAYS?
For that, thank you very much to all the fantastic SHAPEWAYS Team!

A special thanks to Philippe and Martijne of ETOILEMAASTRICH for expose my design in their elegant shop and for this great opportunity.

Here below some pictures of the exhibit.

Dario

index.php?t=getfile&id=14162&private=0

• Attachment: Exhibit.jpg
    (Size: 227.40KB, Downloaded 126 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 02 February 2012 09:04 UTC]

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH [message #43306 is a reply to message #43304 ] Wed, 01 February 2012 22:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dustysantos  is currently offline dustysantos
Go to my shop
Really beautiful!! Keep up the good work!

Visit my website here: www.wix.com/dustysantos/home
I'm available for custom modeling work!!
Re: Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH [message #43307 is a reply to message #43306 ] Wed, 01 February 2012 22:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Smile Thank you very much!!! Yes you are right... Keep it up, keep it up!!! Smile

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH [message #43320 is a reply to message #43307 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 03:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Wow,

Looks fantastic, congratulations

Duann Scott,
Re: Dario Scapitta Design at ETOILEMAASTRICH [message #43322 is a reply to message #43320 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 05:44 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thanks Duann! I really appreciate Smile

Dario Scapitta Design

Previous Topic:SLS NYLON
Next Topic:Building Printing - Legal?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.