Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need help on 2 small jewelry projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help on 2 small jewelry projects [message #43310] Wed, 01 February 2012 23:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar rdean  is currently offline rdean
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=14165&private=0
I am looking for someone who could create Shapeways ready file from this jpg should be the size of a small pendant.

Also looking for a 3D casting of an Orca Whale - in a charm bracelet size

In case you're wondering the image is a picture of Vashon Island, I am wanting to turn this into a 3D mold.

Please send me time frame/quote

[Updated on: Wed, 01 February 2012 23:37 UTC]

Re: Need help on 2 small jewelry projects [message #43314 is a reply to message #43310 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 01:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar animerb  is currently offline animerb
Go to all my models
that isthmus in the middle of the island is going to me an issue. both in 3d printing or in traditional casting techniques. that's a really thin chunk of material in that spot. have you thought about having some sort of outline around the whole pendant?
Re: Need help on 2 small jewelry projects [message #43317 is a reply to message #43314 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 01:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rdean  is currently offline rdean
Go to all my models
yes and in fact I am also considering turning the image into something whimsical again a solid background. I have an artist from freelancer.com working on turning the island into a dragon driving a Buick which I should have in a couple of days.

index.php?t=getfile&id=14175&private=0

Re: Need help on 2 small jewelry projects [message #43318 is a reply to message #43310 ] Thu, 02 February 2012 02:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kevinweinewyork  is currently offline kevinweinewyork
Go to my shop
Hi, I'd like to work with you on this project. PM sending now Wink

Previous Topic:Need 3D Rupee Model Edit:closed
Next Topic:Need help adding Color to my AutoCad Model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.