Home » Community » General Discussion » new blender-shapeways tutorials
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
new blender-shapeways tutorials [message #43159] Mon, 30 January 2012 22:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
just completed the first in a series of video tutorials on how to work with blender and shapeways.

this tutorial covers setting up blender so that you can easily generate a model that is shapeways happy.

in future episodes i am going to go over modeling techniques in blender that i have discovered that works well with shapeways.

let me know what you think.

tutorial

[Updated on: Mon, 30 January 2012 22:44 UTC]

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: new blender-shapeways tutorials [message #43197 is a reply to message #43159 ] Tue, 31 January 2012 08:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NovastarDesign  is currently offline NovastarDesign
Go to my shop
aha that's great, i will watch your tutorials !
Re: new blender-shapeways tutorials [message #43211 is a reply to message #43159 ] Tue, 31 January 2012 14:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
Pretty decent. Blender hosts a good tutorial, but the guy's accent is so thick I can't understand anything he's saying.

One thing you may want to do is write down the points you want to touch on and what to say about them. That helps cut down on the "umms".

I look forward to tutorial 2 Smile

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog

Previous Topic:What's the best 3D printed Valentine's day gift you've ever given?
Next Topic:Lost Wax casting for other metals

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.