Home » Community » Introductions » Landed on Shapeways
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Landed on Shapeways [message #42993] Sat, 28 January 2012 20:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar MarkHeuvelman  is currently offline MarkHeuvelman
Go to my shop
Hello to all the creative people around here and hail to the Shapeways staff.

After following Shapeways for quiet a while I decided to join this service and let my creativity flow through a new channel. I've landed on the Shapways community and start to explore.

About to print my first model(s) ever.

Grüße von der Hillmeister Cool

Re: Landed on Shapeways [message #43109 is a reply to message #42993 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 14:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome, I'm guessing that last line gives a clue to where your from? What kind of stuff are you designing and printing?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Landed on Shapeways [message #43133 is a reply to message #43109 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 19:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MarkHeuvelman  is currently offline MarkHeuvelman
Go to my shop
Shoot, sorry, I left to little information about myself.

I'm from the Netherlands and have lots of years in 3D Cad. I used Autodesk Inventor for over a decade for making mechanical designs and was always interested in Architecture.
Last year I started my own company besides a full-time job to design Functional Art and keep myself busy with Architectural / Interior Design. Here on shapeways I want to print miniature studies for larger objects/products and hope to sell some creative work on the website as well.
I work with Rhino 3D, T-splines and Maxwell and have had lots of fun with 3DsMax.

BTW, That last line (from my previous post) has become my personal signature, I'm a real Swiss-fanatic Very Happy

I'm not asking you what's possible,
I'm asking you to push the boundairies
Re: Landed on Shapeways [message #43135 is a reply to message #42993 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 19:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Well you can make it your signature in you profile http://www.shapeways.com/account 4th field down

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hello from Sweden
Next Topic:Hi from Bali