Home » Community » It arrived! » Birthday gift for my MOM
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  Birthday gift for my MOM [message #43054] Sun, 29 January 2012 19:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
My moms silver ring arrived and im glad to say that it came out perfectly. All the detail is there, nothing at all wrong with this ring after casting, the size is exactly what I wanted it to be 18.19 mm. My mother loves this ring. Well worth the time spent on designing it. Attached are pictures of this ring. I oxidized it to give it an antique look and it made all the detail stand out. Next is my Vampire Skull Ring, Im even more excited about that one because I Made it for myself. I have a preview of it in my shop. I'll be posting pictures of it as soon as it arrives.

I CANT WAIT...!!! Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=14029&private=0

• Attachment: Mom Ring.jpg
    (Size: 149.87KB, Downloaded 377 time(s))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Birthday gift for my MOM [message #43076 is a reply to message #43054 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 23:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tiny purple treehouse  is currently offline tiny purple treehouse
Go to my shop
Such a detailed and cute ring! It's really a great gift! I can imagine your mother was happy with it ^_^
I hope your own ring turns out great as well

adorable 3D-printed jewelry
facebook.com/tinypurpletreehouse
tinyblueapartment.blogspot.nl/
Re: Birthday gift for my MOM [message #43275 is a reply to message #43076 ] Wed, 01 February 2012 09:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Thanks. Yeah, she loves the ring. It was modeled after her favorite figurine. The look on her face when I gave it to her was worth the time spent designing the ring. She loves it, even keeps it in a special pouch when she's not wearing it.
Today I Finished my vampire skull ring, double ckecked everything was within the design rules and ordered myself this ring a few minutes ago. It's gonna be a huge ring, solid too. I believe it's gonna weigh around 1.5 oz in silver. I can't wait..!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Fighter plane (first print)
Next Topic:New box of NANOLETS! (unboxing video!)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.