Home » Community » It arrived! » Abominable Snowman
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Abominable Snowman [message #43043] Sun, 29 January 2012 17:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar steeveesas  is currently offline steeveesas
Go to all my models
An ornament I made for xmas in SWF and then I painted it. It's about 7.5cm high.

all dolled up in straps
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43058 is a reply to message #43043 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 21:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar InCrafting  is currently offline InCrafting
Go to my shop
wow this is CUTE Very Happy and a perfect delicate job. I also like the background - great window bay Smile
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43074 is a reply to message #43043 ] Sun, 29 January 2012 23:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tiny purple treehouse  is currently offline tiny purple treehouse
Go to my shop
Haha he's so cute! Can you imagine a tree full of these.. That would be amazing! x)

adorable 3D-printed jewelry
facebook.com/tinypurpletreehouse
tinyblueapartment.blogspot.nl/
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43086 is a reply to message #43043 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 02:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar STEALTHXV15  is currently offline STEALTHXV15
Go to all my models
Looks like the Abominable Snowman from the Awolnation video! Awesome.
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43087 is a reply to message #43043 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 02:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar HappenstanceHeroes  is currently offline HappenstanceHeroes
Go to my shop
Wonderful paint job and effective furry extrusions on your awesomely accurate Bumble!
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43089 is a reply to message #43087 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 04:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar steeveesas  is currently offline steeveesas
Go to all my models
Thanks everyone...happenstance heroes knows exactly who this furry creature is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPySCWnAEHs&feature=relat ed

From the old rudolph movie of 1965. I tend to like villains in movies and this 'bumbling' villain was so likeable I decided to make an ornament out of him. I actually am going to make a large one to put as a bookcase decoration at some point.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 January 2012 04:46 UTC]

all dolled up in straps
Re: Abominable Snowman [message #43113 is a reply to message #43043 ] Mon, 30 January 2012 15:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
By far my favorite Christmas character! I wouldn't say a villain though, just in need of some dental care.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Metal Skull Die by Artfulshrapnel
Next Topic:Intricate Icosohedron Earrings

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.