Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #40528] Tue, 20 December 2011 05:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar TheAnonymousWisdom  is currently offline TheAnonymousWisdom
Go to all my models
Hi, I need someone to make a special rubik's cube for me. In case someone reading this is an actual speedcuber, like myself, this design makes it impossible for the cube to pop. It will still be a 3x3 cube. I already have rough designs written out on paper, I just need someone to build it on a computer. I would like to know the price you would need if anyone out there would like to embark on this task. Thanks for your help!
Re: 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #40588 is a reply to message #40528 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 18:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikegust  is currently offline mikegust
Go to my shop
PM send

mike strychalski
Re: 3D Modeler Need for a Custom Rubik's Cube [message #42927 is a reply to message #40528 ] Fri, 27 January 2012 21:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sgoldman77  is currently offline sgoldman77
Go to my shop
Send me the pictures you drew and I will make the 3-d model. It sounds simple enough so I will estimate $15 for me to make the file. If it starts to become a real challenge I will contact you and tell you.

Thanks,

Andrew Goldman
agoldman97@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Plastic grid for custom Scrabble board
Next Topic:How to make a solid object out of a skp file??

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.