Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » A Request For Whomever Makes My Corgi Cookie Cutter
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A Request For Whomever Makes My Corgi Cookie Cutter [message #42719] Wed, 25 January 2012 15:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
After I made the cookie cutter, I read somewhere in here that sometimes the glaze is not put on the bottom of the design. Sad

I would request that you turn the object upside down so that the side with the dog facing to the LEFT is the one that is NOT glazed.

The dog must face that way as that is the view the judge has in the show ring, and I think the side that will end up in contact with the cookie dough should have the glaze on it.

It probably sounds silly to nondog people, but trust me, it's important!

I just placed the order yesterday, so I imagine there's time to make that accomodation. Invoice # 10014381.

Thanks for your time.

-Sherry
Re: A Request For Whomever Makes My Corgi Cookie Cutter [message #42723 is a reply to message #42719 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 16:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Did you send this message to service@shapeways.com?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: A Request For Whomever Makes My Corgi Cookie Cutter [message #42738 is a reply to message #42723 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 19:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
Oh, no! I wasn't sure where to send it, as you can see.

I have now remedied that situation. Thank you for your help!

-Sherry

Previous Topic:3D Artist (3d modeling, rendering and animation) available for work
Next Topic:Friendly, open-minded 3D modeler for Hire!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.