Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42150] Tue, 17 January 2012 20:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey everyone,

Two notes about this month's Shapeways Live. First off, as usual, I'd love to hear any suggestions you have on topics you'd like me to discuss.

Second, this edition of Shapeways Live is being pushed back a day. It was initially scheduled for tomorrow (Jan. 18th) but I'll be attending the Emergency NY Tech Meetup in NY, to rally in opposition to SOPA and PIPA. I wrote a blog post on why the Shapeways team and I are motivated to get to these lengths.

I look forward to catching up with everyone on Thursday instead.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42439 is a reply to message #42150 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 15:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
I missed this again - but at least I have a good excuse this time - it was on the day I got married !

Trying to catch up with it on Ustream, when I watch it I get no sound, others play fine, is there something wrong with this one there or did Ana really have nothing to say Shocked ?

Tom
Re: Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42456 is a reply to message #42439 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 18:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign is currently online denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
I'm watching it here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19868427 and I have sound.

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV
Re: Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42537 is a reply to message #42150 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 07:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
Just saw the recording of the Live fead.

SF Colors:

I did hear green mentioned, but i wanted to point out that St. Patties day is just around the corner, and a "Shamrock" green would be perfect for that holiday. Also taking a look at the most popular holidays and the colors associated with them would give more opportunity for gift giving ((and creating)).

Ceramics: I believe the most popular colors kitchenware are Dark blue, dark red (earth-ware), and Yellow and Orange for it's apatite inducing qualities. Being a HUGE fan of Hunter or Earth Green, i would really enjoy making a Tea Pot and Tea set in that shade Very Happy

These are just my Opinions and wishes..

Thanks for Being Awesome Shapeways!

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42602 is a reply to message #42537 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 22:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
@tebee I guess that's a good excuse.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On a calmer note, are you still unable to hear the recording?

@ray I like your thinking on this, I'll relay to Nancy. Btw haven't seen you around much lately. Don't be a stranger. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Jan. Edition of Shapeways Live - Jan. 19th 2pm EST [message #42698 is a reply to message #42602 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 07:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
Sorry, I've been busy with work and figuring out more about blender! I've got some new stuff that needs to be uploaded, ordered, photographed and all.. When i have time i will post more. Promise! Very Happy

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com

Previous Topic:Co-Creator Issue
Next Topic:Feedback.shapeways.com: 'single signon' activated

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.