Home » Community » General Discussion » More questions!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
More questions! [message #42673] Tue, 24 January 2012 21:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
When I upload more than one design of a ring or earrings and under my models it shows the generic design, how can I tell which design is which ring really?

And is there a way to give an item a name if you forgot to do it when you uploaded it?

Oh, and how do you list a ring for sale to the public?

That's it for now!

Thank you.

-Sherry
Re: More questions! [message #42677 is a reply to message #42673 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 22:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
Sturdy Peasant Woman wrote on Tue, 24 January 2012 21:51

When I upload more than one design of a ring or earrings and under my models it shows the generic design, how can I tell which design is which ring really?

While in "Edit Mode", each mode page shows the name of the file you've uploaded, and the upload date.

And is there a way to give an item a name if you forgot to do it when you uploaded it?

While in "Edit Mode", just click on the models title (above the photo container).

Oh, and how do you list a ring for sale to the public?

Like any other model. Make it "Display to the public" and "Offer for sale to others".
Re: More questions! [message #42694 is a reply to message #42677 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 05:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
That all worked great except for the rings and earrings. I found no button to go into edit mode for those, and no clue as to which image had been downloaded.
Re: More questions! [message #42695 is a reply to message #42677 ] Wed, 25 January 2012 06:05 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I wanted to show the screen as it appears for both rings and earrings. What am I doing wrong?

Previous Topic:Triangle Segment Size
Next Topic:Pirate Bay Physibles