Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeller to rejuvenate Model Range
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeller to rejuvenate Model Range [message #42596] Mon, 23 January 2012 21:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar Minigiant  is currently offline Minigiant
Go to all my models
Man O War is now an out of print table top game produced by Games workshop up until the early 90's

Im interested in getting 5 3D designs printed and produced to replace the Empire Ships:

Great Ship
Wolf ships
War Galleys
Hell hammers
Iron Fists

The Only models available now are starting to show their age and im hoping one of you brave people are willing to give a breath of fresh air to these models

I would preferably like these new ships to resemble late 17th century ships of the era

I would preferably like as much detail on these as possible

Please PM If your interested

Reply with any questions you may have

Re: 3D Modeller to rejuvenate Model Range [message #42611 is a reply to message #42596 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 23:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar paulburkittgray  is currently offline paulburkittgray
Go to my shop
PM sent.

Paul
Re: 3D Modeller to rejuvenate Model Range [message #42615 is a reply to message #42596 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 23:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Spartan Games sells Uncharted Seas, maybe some ships can be reused?

Previous Topic:Commission: looking for a steampunk "crystal"
Next Topic:need designer/modeler for 3D wire "art"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.