Home » Community » It arrived! » David Cameron with fat cat! My first model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
David Cameron with fat cat! My first model [message #42445] Sat, 21 January 2012 17:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar RicheyRose  is currently offline RicheyRose
Go to all my models
My first Shapeways model (and also first completed CG model) arrived on Thursday. Here he is after a quick coat of paint. Apologies for the slightly dodgy photo. Serious lack of natural light at the moment.

index.php?t=getfile&id=13702&private=0

In FUD, about 10cm high.
Seriously impressed by the level of detail and general smoothness of the FUD. Also surprisingly strong (I dropped it :S) Still need to touch it up in a few places and give it a coat of matt varnish to knock back the shine, but really happy Smile

Re: David Cameron with fat cat! My first model [message #42458 is a reply to message #42445 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 18:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kaczor  is currently offline Kaczor
Go to my shop
Cool Smile In reality Cameron also own a cat?
Re: David Cameron with fat cat! My first model [message #42468 is a reply to message #42458 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 20:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RicheyRose  is currently offline RicheyRose
Go to all my models
Well there's one (Larry) at Downing street for catching mice and rats. I was thinking more in symbolic terms, hence its shirt and tie Razz
Re: David Cameron with fat cat! My first model [message #42475 is a reply to message #42445 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 23:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to all my models
satire sculpting.. nice!...

[Updated on: Sat, 21 January 2012 23:53 UTC]

http://www.3Dizingof.com

Previous Topic:My Buddha
Next Topic:Pedestal