Home » Community » General Discussion » Model discription layout
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Model discription layout [message #42435] Sat, 21 January 2012 15:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar NovastarDesign  is currently offline NovastarDesign
Go to my shop
Hi

I wonder how i can change layout of the model description. Wenn i type something now, everything is saved without enters ect...
i see other model descriptions where they figured how to do it..

I also like to know how you can make a link in the description to another model.
Hope someone can help me out

Thanks Novastar

Re: Model discription layout [message #42447 is a reply to message #42435 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 17:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
All is in HTML now. More powerful but also less intuitive.

Here is the code of the begining of this description
<strong>D13 Sphere
  <br><br></strong>This is a Truncated Sphere D13. It has a 4-fold symmetry.
<br><br>This die is inspired by the 
<a href="http://members.ozemail.com.au/~llan/mpol.html">repulsion force polyhedra</a>. But in this case, the underlying polyhedron (not rounded) does not exactly look like the shape that can be obtained through this technique with 13 points repulsing each others.
<br>Instead, I calculated the positions of those points to have a maximal radius for the circles resulting from the intersection of this underlying polyhedron with a sphere. The result is a truncated sphere with 13 circular faces of same radius.
<br> 

Basically, <br> is used to go to the line (enter), you can put as many of them as you want.
For the links you must use <a href="adress of the link of your model">name of your model</a>.

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Model discription layout [message #42448 is a reply to message #42447 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 17:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar NovastarDesign  is currently offline NovastarDesign
Go to my shop
aha thanks !!
and i can copy and edit this in the description...
i will try right away...

Previous Topic:Add to cart not working!!
Next Topic:FD and FUD questions

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.