Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Washington
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Washington [message #42233] Thu, 19 January 2012 08:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar AnkhsPaw  is currently offline AnkhsPaw
Go to my shop
Hello. I've been teaching myself how to use Blender for sometime now. I am a freelance illustrator with big dreams trying to develop my 3D creations. I'm also a MineCraft geek, with plans to upload some of my creations for 3D printing as well. Smile

Well I must be off. I wish you all a wonderful day/evening!

"When you create, you get a little endorphin rush. Why do you think Einstein looked like that?" - Robin Williams
Re: Hello from Washington [message #42239 is a reply to message #42233 ] Thu, 19 January 2012 13:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome to the community! Is that Washington State or D.C.?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello from Washington [message #42242 is a reply to message #42239 ] Thu, 19 January 2012 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
State Smile

"When you create, you get a little endorphin rush. Why do you think Einstein looked like that?" - Robin Williams
Re: Hello from Washington [message #42244 is a reply to message #42233 ] Thu, 19 January 2012 14:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Oh no, if it was DC I was going to suggest coming to the Mid-Atlantic meetup next month in Baltimore. You can still come if you want, but that's a little bit more of a journey.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello from Washington [message #42245 is a reply to message #42244 ] Thu, 19 January 2012 14:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Its a bit far for me Smile Thank you for the invite though.

Re: Hello from Washington [message #42390 is a reply to message #42245 ] Fri, 20 January 2012 23:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
How are you enjoying our winter apocalypse?

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog
Re: Hello from Washington [message #42413 is a reply to message #42390 ] Sat, 21 January 2012 04:31 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
In honesty no... Don't get me wrong I like snow, but it makes getting to work hard.
I heard its starting to clear up though.

Previous Topic:My name is Nick Fury. Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Next Topic:Shapeways for Dummies