Home » Support » 3D Design » Unknown Calculation Error
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Unknown Calculation Error [message #42218] Thu, 19 January 2012 04:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Hotsauce  is currently offline Hotsauce
Go to all my models
I've created a .wrl file using a program called NetLogo3D. I'm using Linux, so I am able to view the file in 3D with no problems whatsoever using whitedune. I feel like my file fits all of the guidelines, but it is unable to upload to the website because of a "Calculation Error." It obviously couldn't be fixed automatically, nor could it be fixed via the manual fixing process. I emailed the Shapeways team, but they couldn't even open my file. So, not only was it not fixed, no actual problems were reported, so I am clueless as to what I need to do.

If you all could help me out at all, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Unknown Calculation Error [message #42232 is a reply to message #42218 ] Thu, 19 January 2012 07:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
It looks like your model comprises of many shells that are saved as a group of objects. You can have a many shell model, but the shells need to merged into into one object.

Previous Topic:Iphone case: base model
Next Topic:3d printing PCB

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.