Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » What happened here?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What happened here? [message #42188] Wed, 18 January 2012 14:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vandil  is currently offline Vandil
Go to all my models

The one on the left is from a previous order and the one on the right is from my most recent state side shipped order. Why did the most recent order print in such a sub par manner?

• Attachment: DSC01687.JPG
    (Size: 1.64MB, Downloaded 197 time(s))

Uva uvam vivendo varia
Re: What happened here? [message #42190 is a reply to message #42188 ] Wed, 18 January 2012 15:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The goal is for the printers to print these in the orientation that results in the best print. Looks like that didn't work out to well in the latest print. Looks like they printed it facing down and what your seeing is a result of the build material. Contact service@shapeways.com with you order number and images and they'll get you fixed up.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Dog Badge
Next Topic:Roman accessories for minifigures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.