Home » Community » 3D modeler needed »

Need designer to "hollow out" 3D files

Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need designer to "hollow out" 3D files [message #42090] Tue, 17 January 2012 05:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar 535852a7fa  is currently offline 535852a7fa
Messages: 0
Registered: January 2012
Go to all my models
Junior Member
Greetings Shapeways members,

I am considering getting 3D scans of prototype wargaming miniatures produced through Shapeways.

I am pretty sure I can handle the process of getting the models scanned but I will need help on getting these files print ready, which will include hollowing them out to save cost.

Is there a designer here that would work on a per model basis. I am trying to figure out what the cost would be for this service.

I can be reached at jodeebenavides@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Re: Need designer to "hollow out" 3D files [message #42098 is a reply to message #42090 ] Tue, 17 January 2012 07:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Messages: 0
Registered: December 2011
Go to my shop
Junior Member
I'm not quite at the point where I can claim to be a great artist, but there a modeler named John Bear Ross who specializes in this kind of stuff. You can contact him at johnbearross@gmail.com or check out his site at http://johnbearross.com/.

Good luck!

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog

Previous Topic::Completed: Help needed tweaking existing files, will pay.
Next Topic:3d modeler needed for small custom enclosure



We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.