Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » A1 says: Hello from Perth, Australia!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A1 says: Hello from Perth, Australia! [message #5995] Sat, 22 August 2009 08:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar TreadshotA1  is currently offline TreadshotA1
Go to my shop
I can't believe i didn't find this site until recently. I was waiting for something like this to show up!

At any rate, I'm Treadshot A1. I have 2 years experience as a kitbasher, and i specialize in modifying and painting Transformers, and other action figures.

I've always had a shortage of weapon parts and i'm not that great at sculpting, so i should be using this site a lot for creating those parts.

Currently i utilize a1kitbashing.spaces.live.com as my website (which i'm way too lazy to keep updated Very Happy ), but you can find my work on most Transformers forums.

P.S. As the title suggests, I often just shorten my username to A1, again because i'm too lazy Very Happy )

[Updated on: Sat, 19 September 2009 14:35 UTC]

Re: A1 says: Hello from Perth, Australia! [message #42042 is a reply to message #5995 ] Mon, 16 January 2012 08:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar wshuntley  is currently offline wshuntley
Go to all my models
Hey A1,
It s Will here from Kirkside Products. I was stoked to see someone else here from Perth. Drop me a line if you get five because I have a few questions for you re: Shapeways. BTW Have you used them yet? Also Have you been to Kirkside Products in Osb Park yet? Either way drop me a line at kirksideproducts@yahoo.com.
Cheers,
W.

Previous Topic:Greetings from Belgium (a DAE student)
Next Topic:Saart

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.