Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings from Belgium (a DAE student)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Greetings from Belgium (a DAE student) [message #41938] Sat, 14 January 2012 13:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar LuCh!  is currently offline LuCh!
Go to my shop
Hello everyone

I'm a Belgian student in Digital Arts & Entertainment.
That includes a lot fo 3D.
We also have a 3D printer at our school but nothing as impressive as what you can do with shapeways. Only in some basic grey plastic and very rough so seeing you can also print in metals and very flexible materials as you guys showed on your blog looks awesome!

I'm certainly looking forward to testing this and letting you guys make a 3D model of mine in real life.

Btw, I'm thinking of ordering a print of a selfcreated 3D model and show a comperisson of the model and the print on my portfolio.
Can I put a reference and link to shapeways underneath it?
I'm guessing this isn't a problem but I'm asking anyway just to be sure!

Again, I'm looking forward to using this technology and I'm probably gonna order a material sample kit soon.
A pitty that it doesn't icnlude all the materials though.
I would love to see silver, ceramics ans glass in there too.
Re: Greetings from Belgium (a DAE student) [message #41979 is a reply to message #41938 ] Sun, 15 January 2012 12:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kaetemi  is currently offline Kaetemi
Go to my shop
Hi there, welcome! Smile
I'm a DAE graduate. Maybe you should come over once to check out some of the stuff I have lying around here.
Any link to your portfolio?

Kaetemi

Previous Topic:beginner help =)
Next Topic:A1 says: Hello from Perth, Australia!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.