Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need A designer for custom lego helmets.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need A designer for custom lego helmets. [message #40628] Thu, 22 December 2011 07:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar RepublicCustoms  is currently offline RepublicCustoms
Go to my shop
Hello Everyone.

My name is Dakota Colley, and I am in need of a designer for very exact projects.
I have had great fortune with designers for lego armor, weapons, and equipment. And I am now in need of a desinger to make nothing but lego custom helmets to go with my other projects.

The quality of the helmets must match the quality of the armor they are to be used with, I will provide the photos of the armor quality for each design in order for the helmet to work well with the designs.
The helmets must - and i am putting emphasis on MUST- fit lego figure heads in order to be worn by figures; I do not want there to be a delima with the helmet being either to big or to small to fit on the heads of lego figures. I will provide photos of the figures head beside a ruler, as well as shots of existing lego helmets in order for you to get a proper render of the helmet to work with the figures head.
Some Helmets will also need an attachment(s) made to work with them. This vary from a seperating visor, to hud attachments such as binoculars, hazmat equipment, and cameras.

I will of course be paying for the designs to be made, but I will also be needing to have the rights to use these for my custom lego company "Republic Customs". Nogociating details can be arranged.
Constant updates will be required on these helmets.

If you are interested in doing this, please contact me and provide photos or 3D renders of some work. If I like what I see we can work something out.

Thank you for your time.
Regards
Cool

Dakota K. Colley
Republic Customs
Re: Need A designer for custom lego helmets. [message #40661 is a reply to message #40628 ] Thu, 22 December 2011 20:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikegust  is currently offline mikegust
Go to my shop
pm send
Re: Need A designer for custom lego helmets. [message #41887 is a reply to message #40628 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar a.wieneke  is currently offline a.wieneke
Go to my shop
Hallo,

i'm a jewellery Designer, and i work with a 10/ Millimeter.
Please send me some pictures, what you want, so wie could figure out what is possible.
Atelier@wieneke.biz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Wieneke

Andreas
http://www.wieneke.biz
http://www.betonschmuck.de
http://www.cologne-concrete.com
Re: Need A designer for custom lego helmets. [message #41914 is a reply to message #40628 ] Sat, 14 January 2012 02:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Wisdomknight  is currently offline Wisdomknight
Go to my shop
Hello,

If you still need some work done, Im currently available.

Im an experienced 3d modeler looking for a some work.
I have experience in modeling precise LEGO parts, jewlrey (rings) and detailed 3d character models.

Here's some samples of recent character models:
http://www.moddb.com/members/grimmgunner/images/model-sample s#imagebox

I have had several pieces of my work 3d printed sucessfuly to specs. Please see attached images.

You can contact me at:
wisdomknight777@hotmail.com

Previous Topic:need help with some simple jewelry designs (will pay)
Next Topic:Looking for a 3d modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.