Home »  » General Discussion » What should I model next?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What should I model next? [message #41896] Fri, 13 January 2012 22:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar neuralfirings  is currently offline neuralfirings
Go to my shop
Hello everybody! My friend and I made the Sad Keanu Reeves which has sold pretty well. Yippee! (as they say in the Shapeways email) Very Happy

We are looking at our next project, and having trouble of coming up with a decent idea. So I thought, why not hit up the Shapeways community out there? You guys being so creative an all!

So.... is there any model that you've wanted to see 3D printed but never got around to modeling? Let's hear it!

I'd be willing to arrange for some discounted (or free?) prints for the idea winner. Interested?
Re: What should I model next? [message #41897 is a reply to message #41896 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 22:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Well the sad Keanu did make me want a Neo crouched and ready to fly. Something like this index.php?t=getfile&id=13335&private=0

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: What should I model next? [message #41898 is a reply to message #41896 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 22:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Is there anything you specialize in, or would like to specialize in?

If you give a category, that might help us come up with ideas Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: What should I model next? [message #41909 is a reply to message #41896 ] Sat, 14 January 2012 00:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Brian H  is currently offline Brian H
Go to my shop
Well since your Sad Keanu was base off an internet meme, why not do more? Something like, a me gusta mug/pencil holder would be funny.
icon14.gif  Re: What should I model next? [message #54641 is a reply to message #41896 ] Sat, 29 September 2012 14:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ccollard  is currently offline ccollard
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=20983&private=0Breaking Bad!

• Attachment: images.jpg
    (Size: 13.44KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))

Previous Topic:Help - Detail Quality of Shapeways vs Applied Rapid Technologies
Next Topic:shapeways discount

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.