Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 30mm Blood Bowl figures
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
30mm Blood Bowl figures [message #41630] Tue, 10 January 2012 18:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar islandtrevor  is currently offline islandtrevor
Go to my shop
I am looking for someone to clean/repair my models. Sadly, as I am on a budget, I need estiamtes first (please in american or canadian currency).

I included an obj showing just how badly I have made the model and a few images to show what my desires are.

This obj is one of 16 models. Of the 16 there are 4 basic body designs(shown in the picture BBsize) which are in differing poses. The models will range from 30mm to 35mm tall and be printed in solid FUD. I am not sure what is easier, cleaning 16 meshes or cleaning the 4 and posing them as I have. I can provide the 4 templates objs, each looking as they do in the BBsize image and a posed obj of all 16. What I am looking for is a single surface mesh where the clothing is completely connected to the body suitable for printing. (I can provide objs of each individual part of this model if needed). I can go into greater detail but for an estimate I do not wish to waste your time.

There will also be a second set of 17 models in 2 body shapes. One is 32mm the other is 40mm. This one will require a bit of modeling. First the back will have a plate in the shape of a maple leaf (positioned like the round one in the BBBlitzer obj) which will have numbers. The second is an extrusion what will appear as a form fitted clothing along the green lines in the CMtemplate image. As well the maple leaf will extrude the same distance as the sides. I hope I am explaining that well. Again I can go into greater detail.

I am not sure if I will include bases or not yet. If I do these will have to be added to the model.

I do thank you for your time in looking at these and hope I am able to find someone to work with.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6674256355_145a721b9f.jpg
BBsize by Islandtrevor, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6674256477_f4495cd1c9.jpg
CMtemplate2 by Islandtrevor, on Flickr

• Attachment: BBblitzer.obj
    (Size: 16.71MB, Downloaded 29 time(s))

Re: 30mm Blood Bowl figures [message #41848 is a reply to message #41630 ] Fri, 13 January 2012 06:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jackablade  is currently offline Jackablade
Go to all my models
I'm having a look over your model. It looks like it shouldn't be hugely complicated to fix. Do you still have the model from before it was subdivided? That'd make things a lot simpler and would factor into the amount of time needed to do the changes to each model significantly.

Previous Topic:Modeling a 3d colorspace
Next Topic:Modeler needed for organic 3D model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.