Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 2D to 3D to eventually produce physical sculpture
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
2D to 3D to eventually produce physical sculpture [message #41403] Sat, 07 January 2012 19:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar garagesocial  is currently offline garagesocial
Go to all my models
I need to convert this 2D logo into a 3D model to eventually created a big size sculpture out of it for our offices. Is anyone versed into the procedure.

http://blog.codaxe.com/logo2.jpg
Re: 2D to 3D to eventually produce physical sculpture [message #41425 is a reply to message #41403 ] Sun, 08 January 2012 04:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done many such similar jobs for many happy clients :
you may view my works at my website :
www.its-ming.com

if interested, please email to my email address at :
ming@its-ming.com
Re: 2D to 3D to eventually produce physical sculpture [message #41427 is a reply to message #41403 ] Sun, 08 January 2012 05:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar grommbert  is currently offline grommbert
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'd be more than happy to assist and chrage competitively.

Please checkout some of my work here:

http://alexanderw.carbonmade.com/projects/3120773#1

Alex

alexanderwatkinson@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2D to 3D to eventually produce physical sculpture [message #41629 is a reply to message #41403 ] Tue, 10 January 2012 18:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
PM Sent.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 January 2012 18:47 UTC]

Previous Topic:Unity 3d game - modelers Needed
Next Topic:help need completing an organic shape ring.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.