Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Printing » Minimum Dimensions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Minimum Dimensions [message #41550] Mon, 09 January 2012 22:06 UTC
avatar AyameDeude  is currently offline AyameDeude
Go to my shop
Hello fellow Shapies!

I submitted an order for one of my models so I could take some photos and I received a "dimensions too small" notice about it.

As far as I can tell, the dimensions of both earrings fit in the minimum 65mm total. Though, admittedly, only when accounting for both earrings.

Link to model: http://www.shapeways.com/model/426629/minecraft_earrings__gr ass_.html?gid=ug

Is there something I'm missing or is it a mistake? I can increase the size of the earrings easily enough, but I really like the current size of them and am worried that it will come out gaudy.

Note: the original design was two cubes of 16x16x16mm each. i recently ugraded them to be 22x22x22mm in hopes that it would fulfill the 65mm minimum.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 January 2012 00:11 UTC]

Previous Topic:Too expensive??
Next Topic:Fixing uploaded models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.