Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Hello, I'm looking for someone convert my 2d cad to 3d
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello, I'm looking for someone convert my 2d cad to 3d [message #41292] Fri, 06 January 2012 02:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar a.b.808  is currently offline a.b.808
Go to my shop
New to shapeways, have been using a 2d machining program to design and not able to export stl correctly. Design is not watertight. it looks great in the native 2d program. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Hello, I'm looking for someone convert my 2d cad to 3d [message #41454 is a reply to message #41292 ] Sun, 08 January 2012 15:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Hello,

What is your native format?
You need to convert it to 3d in order to get it printed.
For a small fee I can help you out Smile

Cheers,

Rob
Re: Hello, I'm looking for someone convert my 2d cad to 3d [message #41544 is a reply to message #41454 ] Mon, 09 January 2012 21:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi guys, I'm switching this thread over to the "3D modeler" needed part of the forums Wink

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Need help fixing pendant model
Next Topic:Unity 3d game - modelers Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.