Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » Discounted order rejected
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Discounted order rejected [message #41252] Thu, 05 January 2012 13:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar charlotte  is currently offline charlotte
Go to my shop
Hi there,
I ordered a big something with the 20,11% discount. Unfortunately it turns out to be rejected by the 3rd of january. It is a pity that now I have to reorder it by paying the regular price of this part. Is there any change to solve this in a way that satisfies both of us?
Charlotte
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41254 is a reply to message #41252 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Charlotte, What was the reason for rejection?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41256 is a reply to message #41252 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Charlotte,

please contact service@shapeways.com and see if they can help you out.

Bye Smile

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41258 is a reply to message #41254 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi youknowwho4eva,
the reason was for one part 'Thin walls : < 0.7 ' and for an other part 'Multiple shells, where there shouldn't be.' (This is an assembly)
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41259 is a reply to message #41256 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Bart,
Mitchell is trying to help me out with a small compensation right now, but since the difference is $300 I'm not too happy with this situation. Rolling Eyes
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41263 is a reply to message #41259 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Charlotte,

Have you read my email?
I have send you a new coupon with a compensation for the inconvenience.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Discounted order rejected [message #41265 is a reply to message #41263 ] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:38 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Mitchell,
Thanks for helping me out by upgrading the coupon. Hopefully the model is ok now Confused

Previous Topic:Add order to earlier shipment
Next Topic:Direct Credit Card Support?