Home » Community » General Discussion » Can I buy stock in Shapeways?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #40989] Sat, 31 December 2011 14:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
3D printing is already a hot industry and only going to get better. Is there a way for us to buy stock in Shapeways? Thanks for any info.
Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #40999 is a reply to message #40989 ] Sat, 31 December 2011 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
this is a great question! i would like to know the answer to this question too.

something of a follow up too-
are there any plans for expansion?

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41076 is a reply to message #40999 ] Mon, 02 January 2012 20:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey you guys,

Shape is currently a private company -- our shares aren't traded on the stock market. There might be an IPO someday, but for now we're still a startup.

@christopher lowe, we're opening up the NY-based production facility in 2012. How's that for expansion? Wink

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41080 is a reply to message #41076 ] Mon, 02 January 2012 20:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
great- but i live in the great state of TEXAS.

i could list you the reasons why Texas is Better than New York... but that would only seem like boasting(although TRUE)

look forward to the the USA stamp on my shapeways packages.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41088 is a reply to message #41080 ] Mon, 02 January 2012 22:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
+2 for the Dallas Shapeways office Very Happy

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41098 is a reply to message #41076 ] Tue, 03 January 2012 02:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Automaster  is currently offline Automaster
Go to my shop
ana wrote on Mon, 02 January 2012 20:19

Hey you guys,

Shape is currently a private company -- our shares aren't traded on the stock market. There might be an IPO someday, but for now we're still a startup.

@christopher lowe, we're opening up the NY-based production facility in 2012. How's that for expansion? Wink

Thanks for answering! Good luck for the NYPF in 2012!
Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41152 is a reply to message #41098 ] Tue, 03 January 2012 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks Automaster Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Can I buy stock in Shapeways? [message #41173 is a reply to message #41152 ] Wed, 04 January 2012 06:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar coaster  is currently offline coaster
Go to my shop
RE:NYC production centre,would this just be for prints in america?or would they do for the likes of us who are "Down under"?Would this be a way of getting cheaper post?like our friends in Europe?Just thinking ours wouldnt have to travel as far as now.

Cheers

stu

Previous Topic:Problem uploading VRML2
Next Topic:How to get more colors available