Home » Support » Buying » This model is not for sale!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
This model is not for sale! [message #40166] Tue, 13 December 2011 02:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar INFINITEX  is currently offline INFINITEX
Go to my shop
Hi!
I just uploaded a model and it wont let me add it to my cart. It simply displays "This model is not for sale"; "This model is private and not for sale to others."

Well the problem here is that it is my own product... How can I add it to my cart?

P.S I did look at the F.A.Q but I do not see any of the following: " Click on the design, this will bring you to the design detail page. In the right hand column under model availability, select "allow ordering". Now you can order your product."

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2011 02:32 UTC]

Re: This model is not for sale! [message #40173 is a reply to message #40166 ] Tue, 13 December 2011 08:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
Sounds like you just have to switch "edit page" to "off".
(The button in the upper right corner.)
Re: This model is not for sale! [message #40182 is a reply to message #40166 ] Tue, 13 December 2011 13:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Also check to make sure materials are checked as available.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: This model is not for sale! [message #40190 is a reply to message #40166 ] Tue, 13 December 2011 16:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I have done both of those things and I still get:

edit page off [ ]

This model is not for sale.

This model is private and not for sale to others.
change

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2011 16:24 UTC]

Re: This model is not for sale! [message #40248 is a reply to message #40190 ] Wed, 14 December 2011 18:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Sorry to hear that, I've asked our developers to see what's going on.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: This model is not for sale! [message #40280 is a reply to message #40248 ] Thu, 15 December 2011 05:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thank you for the help,

I figured out the problem: for some reason the .stl file got tampered and was giving out a lower resolution Rolling Eyes ; hence the model barely existed. In conclusion, your server was not able to give me a price nor allow me to add it to the cart. Laughing

Thank you once again,

Manny Almeida

Previous Topic:Shipping Options?
Next Topic:xmas....