Home »  » 3D Design » WSF, where are you?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
WSF, where are you? [message #40108] Sun, 11 December 2011 20:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar cadalu  is currently offline cadalu
Go to all my models
Hey guys,

Stupid question time, do you have any idea why polished wsf, grey, indigo and red would show up for a model but not regular wsf?

If it didn't meet the wsf requirements, wouldn't it by default not meet the other wsf options?

TIA!
Re: WSF, where are you? [message #40110 is a reply to message #40108 ] Sun, 11 December 2011 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kasss_Gnarl  is currently offline Kasss_Gnarl
Go to all my models
Hi,

Something that happened to me in the past was that I placed an order for one of my models in WSF, but it was rejected for having tine walls. After updating the model I was unable to select WSF as in the 'edit' page the available in this material check box had become un-checked.

If you have had a rejection for your model be sure to see if this has happened.
Re: WSF, where are you? [message #40126 is a reply to message #40108 ] Mon, 12 December 2011 10:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
cadalu wrote on Sun, 11 December 2011 20:19

Stupid question time, do you have any idea why polished wsf, grey, indigo and red would show up for a model but not regular wsf?

For WSF, each axis has to be at least 2.5mm (new design rules).
Is your model smaller than 2.5mm in one axis ?

Previous Topic:New to shapeways
Next Topic:Watch 3D movies without the glasses on?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.