Home » Community » Introductions » Aloha Shapeways!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Aloha Shapeways! [message #39948] Wed, 07 December 2011 23:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar jas870  is currently offline jas870
Go to all my models
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm fairly new to Shapeways and 3D modeling, but I've had a great time thus far. I've learned a lot from the forums here already, and wanted to send a big thanks to everyone who's put so much time into making this a great site.

I've had a couple basic models printed already and have been very impressed with the results. I'm trying something more complicated now, and have been having a few problems, so I might be posting with a question before too long. But for now, just wanted to say howdy Smile
Re: Aloha Shapeways! [message #40326 is a reply to message #39948 ] Thu, 15 December 2011 20:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey there jas!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoyed your time on Shapeways so far.

The Shapeways team and the forums community are always happy to help if you run into an issue. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Aloha Shapeways! [message #40328 is a reply to message #40326 ] Thu, 15 December 2011 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jas870  is currently offline jas870
Go to all my models

Thanks Ana ... managed to get my problems sorted out on my latest round of models. Can't wait to see them in 3D form ... and can't wait to start designing new stuff too ... I already have lots of ideas Smile

And thanks again for everything you do to make this such a great site!
Re: Aloha Shapeways! [message #40823 is a reply to message #40328 ] Tue, 27 December 2011 19:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Aww thanks!

Make sure you take some photos and share them when your prints arrive. We look forward to seeing them!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello everyone!
Next Topic:"Hallo" from the another Dutchman

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.