Home » Community » General Discussion » Can't make comments to the Blog entries now
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39749] Fri, 02 December 2011 18:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Any particular reason why Shapeways has stopped allowing comments to the Blog posts? It's only if there is a "Continue Reading" link that readers can make comments....

Just curious.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39753 is a reply to message #39749 ] Fri, 02 December 2011 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I just posted a comment on the Friday Finds blog entry. It worked without problems.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39754 is a reply to message #39749 ] Fri, 02 December 2011 19:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Any specific blogpost? Please share the url, maybe comments have been disabled for a specific post by accident.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39765 is a reply to message #39749 ] Fri, 02 December 2011 22:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Unless the Blog entry is a long one with a "Continue Reading" link at the end there is no link for me to make a comment anywhere. Been like this for quite a while now, just never reported it before.

The "Friday Finds" for example, I cannot comment on.

Using Google Chrome under Win7

Glenn

Re: Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39767 is a reply to message #39765 ] Fri, 02 December 2011 22:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Glenn, that's really weird. Since I posted Friday Finds I've gotten a comment on it, so it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Can't make comments to the Blog entries now [message #39773 is a reply to message #39749 ] Fri, 02 December 2011 23:41 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
My mistake. I just never realised that you had changed the way readers could add comments. It used to be at the end of the entry, and now you've changed it to the top and in a different format...

Glenn

Previous Topic:NYS sales tax
Next Topic:3D Systems/ZCorp

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.