Home » Community » General Discussion » Scale not shown
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Scale not shown [message #39526] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar Nightbomber2  is currently offline Nightbomber2
Go to all my models
I have just ordered the set of 1917 major airplanes being sure they are made in 1:144 scale (project by Goji?). Is that right? If the scale is not 1:144 I'd like to change the order The scale was not showed up...
Re: Scale not shown [message #39527 is a reply to message #39526 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Do you have a link to the file ordered? The best person to ask would be the shop owner.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Scale not shown [message #39528 is a reply to message #39527 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here is the link:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/136613/major_aeroplanes_of_19 17.html?gid=mg

I have already processed the paypal payment.

How can I contact the shopowner?
I'd rather change the order to get 1:144 miniatures for the same price I paid.

Re: Scale not shown [message #39531 is a reply to message #39526 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
On that page under the picture is a spot that says designed by Goji with a contact link to send him a pm. If you email support@shapeways.com they'll be able to stop your order and refund you. They may be able to put a hold on it till you find out from Goji what the scale is. The price is all by material plus the designers mark-up so if his models are smaller than the scale your looking for, chances are you won't be able to get them at scale for the same price.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Scale not shown [message #39533 is a reply to message #39531 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:59 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks a lot for your help!
I'll do that.

Regards,
Andrzej.

Previous Topic:FUD or WHITE DETAIL 4 ART TOY
Next Topic:White nylon yellowing?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.