Home » Community » General Discussion » Lead times wrong
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Lead times wrong [message #39301] Sat, 26 November 2011 18:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Since your recent Blog entries don't allow comments (not until the Sake Set post) I was unable to comment on the Lead Times entry.

Coloured Sandstone is definitely NOT on time. One piece that was scheduled for delivery on 18th Nov arrived yesterday in the evening of 25th. I have another piece that was supposedly to be delivered two days ago and it hasn't even shipped.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Lead times wrong [message #39519 is a reply to message #39301 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 18:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
SHAPEWAYS please update your materials status page - still no change since 21st Nov...

Another full-colour sandstone model I ordered on 10th Nov is noted with a delivery date of 24th Nov. Here we are on the 29th and the model is still only marked as "Accepted" - not even "In Production" !!

Glenn

Re: Lead times wrong [message #39523 is a reply to message #39301 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I've forwarded your question on, we'll see if there is a delay or if it's a twice in a while type of thing.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Lead times wrong [message #39525 is a reply to message #39301 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks. I know that things do slip through and also that I've had models arrive that weren't even marked as shipped, so I'm hoping that this is the case!

Glenn

Re: Lead times wrong [message #39532 is a reply to message #39301 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Ok, talked to Nancy and she said about 5% of orders are showing up late because of reprints or holds by the customer. So it's looking like your models had to be reprinted for one reason or another. If you send support your order numbers they can find out more.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2011 20:00 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Lead times wrong [message #39555 is a reply to message #39301 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 01:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks. I wonder if the reprints are due to breakages. My last model had a small piece missing but fortunately it 'could' have been an intentional part of the design and I had to get it shipped to the UK. No time for a re-print.

Glenn

Re: Lead times wrong [message #39594 is a reply to message #39301 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 16:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Now "In Production" and "Shipped" same day !
Very Happy

Re: Lead times wrong [message #39602 is a reply to message #39594 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 18:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Good!

FYI, I know how important the Materials Status Page is to everyone. Just know that I'm working on details via our Supply Chain right now! Wink

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Problem with reject models printed several time before?
Next Topic:Specifying material Full Color Sandstone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.