Home » Community » General Discussion » Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39384] Mon, 28 November 2011 17:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Salorian  is currently offline Salorian
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am new to shapeways/forum, there are sooooo many really great designs, thus I wanted to bookmark them for later browsing.
But, stunning me, I did NOT find any "bookmark item" feature.
Is this hidden somewhere ?
Thx
Heinz

Leave your EGO behind and the universe will open up ....
Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39385 is a reply to message #39384 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The site was updated recently, and I'm not seeing it myself. I'll see if I can find out.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39392 is a reply to message #39384 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Why not just "Add to Favorites" on top right of each model page?

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39394 is a reply to message #39384 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Interesting, on the items I looked at before, it's not there, and it's still not there. But I checked others, and it is there. Wonder if that's a bug?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39396 is a reply to message #39392 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 18:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
I suggest to use the new "wishlist".

index.php?t=getfile&id=12353&private=0

This way, you can keep your favorites list public (and the designers get the "Shapies who http://www.shapeways.com/img/productdetail/heart_sm.gif this" notes on their model pages) and the wishlist private.

• Attachment: L4.png
    (Size: 21.68KB, Downloaded 77 time(s))

icon14.gif  Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39402 is a reply to message #39396 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 19:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Salorian  is currently offline Salorian
Go to all my models
Yeah - thats it ..... Very Happy
Although .... 2 clicks instead of one ....world is getting workloaded..

Imagine what happens to the world, if every single mouseclick will be doubled ...
All the mice will tear off in just half of the normal time, productivity will stall, due to 2.000 clicks a day convert to 4.000 clicks a day .. More accidents, beause operators can just not click fast enough, ...

.... please add more proposals (this is to ban 2 clicks, where 1 click can do it Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2011 19:20 UTC]

Leave your EGO behind and the universe will open up ....
Re: Newbie, - how can I bookmark shop items ? [message #39405 is a reply to message #39384 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 19:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
... Not to mention an increase in Carpel Tunnel Syndrome !

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Checkout Resign, Wishlist are Live
Next Topic:Death of my FUD soldiers

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.